Our COVID-19 Response
Natural Sanitizing Solutions For a Safer Environment
To our patients,
As the COVID-19 pandemic has developed and the number of cases fluctuated over the course of the year, the New York City Endodontics team continues to reassure you that our offices are remaining open with the most preventative safety practices in place.
Our team is continually staying up to date regarding the latest news and information on COVID-19 from the US Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other health departments.
In addition, we have implemented a number of safety measures to ensure both patients and team members are in a safe and clean practice environment.
All patients, essential vendors, building contractors, as well as team members are vetted through our screening process before entering our facilities.
- Disinfecting fogger system which is Green Seal Certified
- Cleaning, disinfecting and plastic draping of treatment rooms in-between patients
- Furniture wrapping in protective plastic covering
- General mask and screening policy for all patients/visitors
- Common doors left open to minimize contact
- We removed all newspapers and magazines
- Continual disinfection and wiping down of frequently shared items such as pens.
- Wherever possible we use all natural and eco-friendly disinfectants
Protecting Our Patients and Creating a Clean, Safe Environment
Our disinfecting fogger system from Viking Pure Solutions is natural and works effectively and immediately against pathogens whether they are airborne or on a surface.
If you are experiencing symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, including fever, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, headache, cough, shortness of breath, or more, please advise us over the phone so we can help you remotely until your symptoms abate.
For additional information, please contact New York City Endodontics today. Our patients’ health and safety and minimizing the spread of this pandemic are our top priorities.
Your Initial Consultation
Whether you live in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, or the general NYC area, call NYC Endodontics today to learn more about our root canal treatments in New York. Together, we’ll put you on the path to excellent oral health.
Book An Appointment
Tue - Fri: 9am-6pm